Beads – Plugs – Tails – Vibrating Plugs – Prostate
The Best Advice You Can Hear About a Penis RingIf you're a veteran of using rings during solo or mutual play, you may know the "ins and outs" of how to use them already safely and effectively. However, it's always a good idea to brush up on some important tips before making a purchase. Here's the best advice we have to offer:
- Choose a ring made from a soft and stretchy material rather than hard rubber, as these are simpler to remove and often more comfortable to wear.
- Keep some lubricant nearby to make putting on and removing the ring simpler and less irritating. Some materials, such as some types of silicone rubber, may pinch or pull on body hair; using a few drops of lubricant will ensure everything slides on and off with ease.
- Stop use of the ring immediately if you feel any pain, and never wear one for more than 30 minutes at a time. Avoid any potential issues by taking a break or simply ensuring you only use these products for a short amount of time.
A Short Buyer's Guide For a Vibrating Penis RingInterested in a ring that does even more? For some men, a vibrating cock ring provides an intense pleasure that's easily shared with a partner during sex. Ensuring that everyone can enjoy that feature means making the right choice, so try our quick buyer's guide.
- Always look for toys that are phthalate-free to ensure they are body-safe. At CocoBella, we're committed to ensuring our customers have easier access to fantastic toys without any phthalates.
- Consider whether you want to purchase a waterproof bullet vibe. Not all vibrators can survive exposure to water, so be smart and safe by thinking about this ahead of time.
- Do you intend to use a vibrating ring with a partner? If so, always discuss with them ahead of time to ensure that they'll enjoy the sensations, too. Not everyone does, and clear communication is vital.